Ken Research announces the release of their latest publication on Digital Camera Market focusing on Asia which is expected to become the centre for the camera industry http://www.kenresearch.com/press-release.php?a=139
The report provides detailed overview on the digital camera market in the world and helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report will help industry consultants, digital camera companies and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in future.
According to the research report titled “Global Digital Camera Industry Outlook to 2017 – Emerging Markets, Next Big Destination for DSC Manufacturers“, the global digital camera market is expected to achieve high growth trajectory in coming years driven by mainly growing consumer demand from the emerging markets in Asia and Latin America. For instance, Asia is expected to continue to emerge as the largest market for digital camera globally with a contribution of 44.6% in the total shipments of the digital cameras globally in 2017.
Key Topics Covered
– Market size of the Global digital camera market by shipments
– Market Segmentation by Cameras With Built-In Lenses and Cameras With Interchangeable Lenses
– Market segmentation of the global interchangeable lens market by lenses for 35 mm format cameras and lenses for < 35 mm format cameras.
– Market Share of major players in the digital camera markets of India, Japan, South Korea, France and the US.
1. Global Digital Camera Industry & Forecast
– Built-in-Lens Camera
– Interchangeable Lens Camera
2. Digital Camera Market: Geography
– South Korea
– North America
– Latin America
3. Major Players Operating
4. Trends & Development
5. Future Outlook & Projections
– Canon Inc
– Nikon Corporation
– Sony Corporation
– Samsung Electronics
– Panasonic Corporation
For comments and suggestions, leave a message in the comments section below. Like and Follow our Facebook page for more stories and to stay up-to-date with the latest happenings.