While many women are put off by Victoria’s Secret’s recent mistakes, a new company is all set to capture the space of Victoria’s Secret. Adore Me is the new head turner in lingerie town.
Adore Me’s growth
Adore Me raked in $1.1 million in 2012, rising to $5.6 million in profits the very next year. In 2014, the company brought in $16.2 million. It has been named as Inc.’s #2 Retail establishment and was also mentioned in the prestigious Inc. 5000 list at the 14th place, attributed to its 15,606% growth in the last 3 years.
“We aim to slay Victoria’s Secret,” says Sharon Klapka, Director of Business and Brand Development of Adore Me. “They are slow, they are expensive, they make women feel sidelined. It is about time that someone really revolutionized the space, and we’re doing it,” she adds.
A few reasons why Victoria’s Secret should take Adore Me seriously
- Adore Me focuses on catering the needs of women of all size spectrums. The company feels that no woman should be left out or feel sidelined due to her size, and hence prioritizes in including the widest possible sizes in its creations.
- Adore Me also intelligently integrates technology to interact with its customers. The company receives feedback from audience on the choice of products they want to be sold, through online polls.
- Adore Me’s advertising section is heavily laced with ideas from YouTube that helps them appeal to the masses.
- The products of the company make Victoria’s Secret’s undergarments seem super expensive. The affordable price range of $39.95 for a monthly inner-wear set is a positive highlight.
- The company also believes that fashion should be fast paced and is faster than its competitors. Even Victoria’s Secret has been trying to speed up its designing and stocking practices lately.
- Helen Mears, formerly working for Victoria’s Secret, is now the Head of Design in Adore Me.
Follow us on Facebook for more interesting stories.
For comments and suggestions, leave a message in the comments section below. Like and Follow our Facebook page for more stories and to stay up-to-date with the latest happenings.